Favorite Movie
baseballwizard
MY favorite movie is Monsters. Inc. It got a 95% rating with the critics (the other 5% suck) and a 83% with the audience. This movie starts off with two monsters James P. "Sully" Sullivan and Mike Wazowski. Sully is a moster that scares children to power the city, along other monster, such as Randall (looks like a Chameleon). Mike is his assistant with a colorful character. Both Sully and Mike meet Boo, a small 3 year girl, when Randall leaves a door behind to get ahead of Sully. The movie a mix of laughs, sadness, and happiness. I'm sure many of you have seen it, and love it.

Top ten favorite things
baseballwizard
My top 10 favorite things in the whole wide world are:

1. My mom. She is the best thing that i have in my life and i love her to death.

2. My friends: because i'd be nothing without them. They've been there for me through thick and thin, i trust them all.

3. FOOD: i absolutely LOVE food, more than the average person should. One of my dreams is to be the next Man VS. Food.

4. Sports: I love sports, my favorite is baseball, and i'd say i'm pretty darn good if i do say so myself. ;)

5. Video Games: I love to play video games, a lot.

6. My pets: i love my pets, there a bunch of goofballs. haha

7. Running: Yes. I love to run. i will go for 4-5 mile runs on the weekends.

8. Nature: i like to outdoors and spend time under the sun a lot.

9. Tubing: because it's summer's funnest activity. I love to shout random things while i'm on a tube. :)

10. Love: Say what you want, but honestly, if we didn't have love, none of us would be here right now.

?

Log in